Where’s my paperwork?

If you’re looking for screening forms, there are none! With other providers, employers are required to fill out paperwork for each individual hire. We made things easier and put them all online. Simply follow the prompts, and we’ll make sure everything is filed with the appropriate government agency.

If you’re looking for your tax credit report, find this on your “My Credits” page under the “Employer” drop-down menu.

If you’re looking for the form 5884 to give to your tax accountant, you will find that on your “My Credits” page. All other forms we have in house. Simply call and notify us who your accountant is and we will release any needed information to him/her.